Glorious Biz and its related entities (we, us, or our) understand and share your concerns about how personal information is collected, disclosed, used, and stored.
Why we collect personal information
We mainly collect personal information to enable us to provide services or deliver products to you, to complete transactions with you or on your behalf and/or to better understand your requirements and preferences.
If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the assistance you require.
The type of personal information we collect:
We collect information at various times during our relationship with you. The nature of the personal information collected by us may include your name, phone number, mobile number, delivery address, residential address, email address, credit card/payment details, personal information in surveys, testimonials, complaints, and other associated personal information.
How we collect personal information:
We may collect your personal information if you:
● Register as a visitor on our website at www.gloriousbiz.com.au
● Register to receive our catalogue (catalogue)
● Make a product or service enquiry
● Have contact with our customer service team
● Visit our on-site retail store
● Purchase a product or service from us
● Lodge a complaint with us
● Provide feedback to us
We may collect sensitive information where you have consented to the collection of such information or where the collection is authorised by law.
We may use your personal information to:
● Process purchases of our products and services
● Deliver your purchased products to you
● Process payment of purchases
● Verify credit card payment details
● Send you invoices and other associated documentation
● Verify your identity
● Monitor calls to monitor staff performance and ensure quality service
● Sell, market, and promote our products, services, and business
● Send an email to a friend you have referred
● Address your feedback
● Address your complaints
We may use your personal information for any other purpose related to the above if the related purpose would be within your reasonable expectations or for any other purpose to which you give your express or implied consent and as otherwise provided in the Privacy laws.
To fulfil the purposes, set out above, we may disclose your personal information to:
● A friend you have referred to us
● Transport/delivery companies including Australia Post and third-party fulfilment contractors
● Our professional advisors, including lawyers, technical experts
● Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations required by law
● Outsourced service providers who manage the products and services we provide to you including billing and debt recovery functions and information technology services
Our related entities
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer necessary to be retained for any lawful purpose.
We take reasonable steps to protect the security and privacy of your personal information and to prevent misuse, loss, or unauthorised modification, disclosure, and access.
On occasions, you may provide personal information to us over the Internet (including by email).
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us.
Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
From time to time, we may restrict access to certain sections of the website to registered users with passwords. For your own protection, we require you to keep any such passwords confidential and to change them regularly.
At any time you wish to stop receiving correspondence from us or wish to have any of your collected information deleted or handed over, please contact email@example.com